Barche a Motore: Jeanneau NC 37
Summer is just around the corner, are you loaded? Barche a Motore returns to the newsstands and digital with N.7. As usual we give space to all boats, but this time we decided to focus on what we know best, the “made in Italy”. There will also be “overseas” yacht raids with some models coming from outside the Mediterranean and then our three in-depth boards with top models. And then, as always, interviews with the great faces of the nautical world such as Luca Santella, from Olympic to super boat architect.
Plus all the secrets of living the summer at the seaside…at its best! What are the 10 must-see destinations for next summer? And the 10 bays? And the 10 restaurants? From today on newsstands and on digital issue on Barche a Motore!
10 REASONS TO NOT LOSE THE N.7 OF BARCHE A MOTORE
- In the next issue you will find all the best of Italian shipyards. Looking for a boat “made in Italy”? Take a look at our super review. From page 16
- The history of Riva Ernesto, the electric boat made entirely by hand in a shipyard on Lake Como with a tradition of over three hundred years. Da page 36
- The hawk has taken off…An article dedicated to Sunseeker’s new motorboat, the Hawk 38. A totally new boat that reaches 800 horsepower! From page 38
- Jeanneau changes the sales manager in Italy. Interview with Giorgio Napolitano, the new helmsman of Jeanneau Italia. New ranges of motor boats are coming… stay connected!From page 46
- How do the new antifoulings work? Since the banning of the old generation of antifoulings, we have been investigating the characteristics of the new ecological products. Here are 3 solutions divided by price, durability, toxicity and efficacy. From page 54
- Tuscan archipelago and south of Italy: a journey to discover the flavors and colors of Italy through the sea. From page 58
- The 12 most avant-garde marinas in Italy? That’s what they are, where they are and why! From page 64
- Sunseeker Predator 50, the super sports car. Ocean Alexander, the sea’s Spider 124. For lovers of the classic the Grand Banks 60 and Aquila 44 as a catamaran. Last but not least, the Jeanneau NC 37, an 11.50-metre coupe that is “like the bag of Mary Poppins”. Here are the 5 boats of our insights. From page 72
Ocean Alexander Divergence 45
- Luca Santella, the designer who made two Olympics and now designs motor boats never seen before: the Bluegame. We interviewed the sailor architect who told us how the project was born and developed, now part of the Sanlorenzo group. From page 102
- What are 8 of the biggest and most powerful rebels in the Mediterranean? Here is our super review: “RIB beyond all schemes: here are the 8 top inflatable boats of the Mediterranean”. Discover them, from page 126
DON’T LOSE ANY NUMBER AND SAVE