If there is still a need, there are many scientific studies that confirm that the greatest free drug is the sea.
THE BOAT IS THE IDEAL PLACE FOR “THALASSOTHERAPY”.
The so-called “thalassotherapy” (through the absorption of the substances contained in seawater – trace elements and salts – promotes the restoration of organic balance and the body becomes stronger and more resistant to external aggression) is now increasingly used. And there is nothing better than life on a boat to benefit from it and prevent many diseases. Even if you just take a bath: the water massage activates the circulation, the saltiness frees the respiratory tract and reduces allergic forms.
But let’s go into detail. Inhaling sea air, which contains a quantity of mineral salts such as sodium and magnesium chloride, iodine. Calcium, potassium, bromine, and silicon are released into the airways and the lungs benefit. This, in short, makes them grow:
– respiratory allergies
– convalescence from colds and other respiratory diseases
– problems caused by smoking
– intoxications from chemical agents
FOR THE BONES
By taking the substances contained in seawater, you can repair bone damage and reduce the pain of:
– joint pain
– rheumatic diseases
FOR THE SKIN
With the sea, the incidence of skin diseases and allergies is reduced:
– seborrheic acne
THE SEA FOR… EVERYTHING ELSE
Thanks to the sea, anemia, gynecological diseases, hypothyroidism, and lymphatics improve. Very important, the sea also helps to combat depression. It also seems to improve metabolism and strengthen the immune system. And again, in contact with the sea (from www.tuttorete.info):
– Water retention is reduced. Seawater contains a concentration of mineral salts. Osmosis removes excess fluid through the skin and urine. This benefits the legs, which appear to be significantly deflated.
– Excess pounds are eliminated. In this period of the sea, the body appears drier and even if you eat more, you lose weight. This is because the metabolism works great.
– It improves the circulatory system. With the water pressure on the body, the temperature and the movement of the water, the blood circulation benefits.
– It improves muscle tone. Swimming is a panacea for the whole body. It relaxes the muscles, keeping stress away. It relieves accumulated contractures. Improves mobility to joints blocked by forms of arthritis and arthritis.