What instruments must a sailboat up to 13 meters have on board? Just go to the Milano Yachting Week- The digital boat show to know exactly what you need. The advice is given by the leader in the field of nautical electronics Garmin Marine that in its reserved pavilion displays the best of its production, but above all it explains what is needed and why it should be installed.
It doesn’t matter if you have a cruising boat, a long cruising boat, a racing boat or a cruising/racing boat, Garmin has created an ideal system for all the needs of the enthusiast who owns a sailing boat up to 13 meters.
Here are the elements of the integrated product system, created by Garmin, that you should visit HERE to make your boat better and enjoy it at its best, making everything easier. And improving sailing performance.
A racing boat and cruiser/race boat up to 13 meters must have this equipment
Here is a summary of the instrumentation recommended by Garmin for a racing boat or cruiser/race boat up to 13 meters:
- Wind station with pug – and – play installation that eliminates the need for settings and configurations with three screens, where you can view all wind data, depth, temperature.
- Navigation with the new 10 inch GPSMAP 8410 chartplotter that integrates perfectly with a variety of on-board instruments thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity. In addition, the remote control keyboard with joystick.
- Safety with the new VHF 315i with modular system designed for boats where you can have a station with multiple communication stations, completely waterproof.
- The control of navigation with an AIS 800, a transceiver that allows you to have a better knowledge of what is around us when we sail.
- Easy manoeuvre with the GC 200 camera What is it for? For example to manoeuvre in a crowded port or to provide sharp images in low light.
In addition in cruising with a boat up to 13 meters you can also have this
Here is a summary of what you need for extra peace of mind and safety, or alternatively, on a boat up to 13 meters cruising according to Garmin:
- The automation to have total management and control/alarms on board such as lights, water, diesel, bilge pump.
- Navigation with the Reactor 40 autopilot and the transducer that also adapts to heeling angles up to 24 degrees without fairing.
- Maneuvering in port becomes easy with the GC 200 with three waterproof cameras that also work at night.
- Control the situation with an antenna that ensures maximum accuracy in scanning the surrounding environment and detecting targets in all weather conditions up to 36 nautical miles.
All you have to do is enter the Garmin stand immediately to find out everything about the equipment for sailing boats up to 13 meters and contact directly, with an email or with whatsapp, a person in charge for advice and quotes.