Motorboats No.13 is now available in the digital and paper format (click here to see the preview). A very interesting issue which is also full of new features. We’ve made a restyling to make it even more beautiful and eye-catching to read, browsing calmly through the pages. Interviews, insights and much more: here are some goodies in preview.
Motorboats 13: what you will find in this issue.
- Never change a winning hull – Do you want a boat with a Sonny Levi hull, but new? These legendary hulls are still used today. By whom? By Levi Boats, a Venetian shipyard that produces the Corsair on Sonny Levi’s original projects. Not just the classic Corsair. From page 20
- FOCUS NUMBERS – How much do they spend on the boat and how much do Italians use it? All details on page 24
- MAXI-CATAMARANS – The age of the maxi cat. And also Bluegame, a brand of Sanlorenzo, is working on it with one of his models. From page 26
- THE BOATS IN PREVIEW – What do shipowners want in 2020? A preview of “Mediterranean” boats like the Fiart Seawalker 43 and the Pyxis P-30, but also the mysterious (and fascinating) world of oceanic cruising Leen trimarans. From page 28
- BOAT NEWS – The latest news from the nautical market: new shipyards, the boom of electric catamarans, news from Italian young entrepreneurs, and much more! From page 44
- Accessories that change your life onboard – VHF, APP, bracelets for safety on board: all this and much more in the accessories section. From page 50
- The INTRAMONTABLE CLASSIC RIVA MYTH – How do you restore a Riva? Here are the cult models, how they were born, and how today some of the most valuable pieces in the history of Italian yachting are reborn. From page 68
- ABSOLUTE YACHTS – Interview with Patrizia Gobbi, one of the key figures of one of the Italian shipyards that are proving to be always one step ahead in recent years.
- UNMISSABLE BOATS – Sunseeker Predator 60 EVO, Cranchi M44 HT, Palm Beach GT 50, Fjord 38 Xpress, Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 Fly
- MORE WITHOUT ENERGY – The complete guide to the world of batteries and their management on board, depending on the type of boat we have.
- THE RUN TO THE USER – All the secrets of the used cars of the moment, which to look for and which models for sale do not get lost!
- All this and much more in the new issue of Motorboats: READ HERE