PlasDECK Reveal

PlasDECK Reveal is versatile, innovative, unique

PlasDECK REVEAL is designed to give more opportunities for customization in sportier applications that often require more innovative and unique solutions (motor boats, inflatable boats, jet skis).

PlasDECK Reveal is the 100% customizable synthetic teak

The need for (power boats, inflatable boats, jet skis) to have a less expensive and more customizable product has led them to adopt foam (EVA foam) solutions in recent years. However, these have low durability and limited strength. This led PlasDECK to think of a new solution that would maintain the “custom” capabilities of foams but with the chemical properties of PlasDECK, so as to ensure an unlimited lifespan and zero maintenance. All of this is REVEAL.

PlasDECK Reveal: the 100% customizable synthetic teak

PlasDECK REVEAL revolutionizes the classic processing method of ordinary synthetic PVC teak, thus taking the customization possibilities to unprecedented levels. In fact, the lines are created by milling process through a CNC machine and can therefore be reproduced in any shape and design.

Curved lines, rhombuses, honeycombs, logos, and any other design can be incorporated into a completely unique REVEAL design for your boat.

PlasDECK Reveal: environmentally friendly and economical

PlasDECK REVEAL is created using the same process as ECO SERIES and will therefore have the same innovative features. In fact, 60% of its thickness is composed of recycled PlasDECK® while the remaining 40% in normal PlasDECK®. This allows it to be even more environmentally friendly and at the same time more economical while maintaining the same quality and aesthetics as PlasDECK®.

For information, data sheets and photos, as well as to order the product, just go to:


It may also interest you

Request product information