Everyone who goes boating knows that the first rule is this: safety! It is likely that, for a variety of reasons, there will be many new boaters and many boats at sea this summer. Then for those who do not sail regularly or have little experience, but also for longtime sailors, there is always something to learn!
BAM TV: “Tricks of the Trade with…Sergio Davì”
For our “Onboarding Tricks with…” series of appointments and directs, Wednesday at 7 p.m. we will have live with us on the Motor Boats Facebook and Youtube page Sergio Davì, skipper and navigator with record-breaking dinghy crossings to his credit (Like the Ice Rib Challenge, Palermo-New York in an inflatable boat). We will talk about so many topics (you can find them below), you can ask questions, interact and get answers in real time!
Safe boating this summer: we talk about it with Sergio Davì
- Driver’s license for everyone? Yes or no?
- Coastal navigation: is standard equipment enough?
- Long sailings: what to always have “double”?
- The importance of always consulting the weather
- Always check the boat before going out to sea: yes, but what?
- Having a first aid kit: what not to forget
- Going out alone? Yes, but with some precautions
- In clothing, are there any accouterments?
- Safety detachment: how to never forget it
- Knowing the rules of precedence: also applies to those without a driver’s license
We will also be live to answer your doubts and questions so don’t hesitate to ask!