Motorboats by Barche a Motore No.12 is now available.
Motorboats 12: what you find in the new issue
- FROM PALERMO TO NEW YORK IN A RIB – Sergio Davì’s incredible adventure with anecdotes and photos from his crossing from Palermo to New York in an 11-meter rubber dinghy, all on his own.
- BOAT MARKET –The latest news from the nautical market: acquisitions, disposals, partnerships, and news from the main international shipyards.
- The MODELS OF 2021 – The most interesting boats that are about to arrive: all the “hottest models of the moment” from the Pardo 60 “trawler” to the Fairline F-line 33 with outboards, not forgetting the 18-meter tenders such as the Windy SLR60.
- GUIDE TO THE BOATS OF MOMENT – What do shipowners want in 2020? The selection of the most requested boats of the moment and the main market trends.
- DESIGNER VITTORIO GARRONI – A talk with Vittorio Garroni, one of the most appreciated designers of the moment in the nautical world.
- USED BOATS – Gozzi and lobster with a guide to the purchase of the most interesting models among the second-hand.
- SEEN AND TESTED – Axopar 37, Cranchi Settantotto (78), Capelli Tempest 38,
- SUPER TESTS – Exclusively read the test of Candela, the electric foil boat that is conquering the market
- MY FIRST RIVA? I BOUGHT IT WHEN I WAS 16 – Romano Bellini, the owner of one of Riva’s largest collections in the world, tells the story of the shipyard that now runs with his sons Battista and Martina.
- EVERYONE CAN FISH – Advice and to the world of fishing
- WATER TOYS – What are the water games (Seabobs, foil boards and more) to have 100% fun on a cruise? Read our review
- All this and much more in the new issue of Motorboats by Barche a Motore: READ HERE